freshstart
Client
- Messages
- 4
- Reactions
- 22
So part 2 of my recent brown pussy trilogy:
I actually saw Aafreen many many years ago (maybe 15 years?) in the viaduct, when I was fairly young and she was quite young (guessing early 20s then). She was thin, young, hot and we had crazy chemistry and went at it like rabbits. It was one of very few truly amazing experiences I had back then in terms of punting - and I remember her telling me I was her type and asking when I would return (I know, I know, but I think this was the rare genuine case).
This time I thought, why not, and when I first saw her after all these years... well, unfortunately time has taken its toll (as it does to us all). When I mentioned to her about the past encounters, a look of recognition flickered into her eyes, and she asked me (in a slightly heartbreaking way sadly) whether I still found her attractive. I lied and said yes. She is unfortunately much heavier/stockier and less feminine than before (some people do seem to age that way), which actually makes her hard to recognise as the same.
As for service: well, actually that was really quite good. Really trying to please and some great grinding moves when on top. Downside: pussy stubble actually gave me a nick/cut in my nether regions, which was quite painful
and of course everything offered was all NZ-approved safe services, which really makes the BJ fairly unenjoyable, regardless of skill levels. But she still has the moves, it's just that everything has faded a bit. Doggy with her was super memorable in the early 2010s, but the view and athleticism is considerably different now
PS. I did not see her in her ankle-bracelet phase, but she did have some broken fingernails and missing polish and just overall didn't look quite put together, I'm very sorry to say. For someone who is very service over looks, she can still provide, but for me, it was very much a last hurrah.
I actually saw Aafreen many many years ago (maybe 15 years?) in the viaduct, when I was fairly young and she was quite young (guessing early 20s then). She was thin, young, hot and we had crazy chemistry and went at it like rabbits. It was one of very few truly amazing experiences I had back then in terms of punting - and I remember her telling me I was her type and asking when I would return (I know, I know, but I think this was the rare genuine case).
This time I thought, why not, and when I first saw her after all these years... well, unfortunately time has taken its toll (as it does to us all). When I mentioned to her about the past encounters, a look of recognition flickered into her eyes, and she asked me (in a slightly heartbreaking way sadly) whether I still found her attractive. I lied and said yes. She is unfortunately much heavier/stockier and less feminine than before (some people do seem to age that way), which actually makes her hard to recognise as the same.
As for service: well, actually that was really quite good. Really trying to please and some great grinding moves when on top. Downside: pussy stubble actually gave me a nick/cut in my nether regions, which was quite painful
PS. I did not see her in her ankle-bracelet phase, but she did have some broken fingernails and missing polish and just overall didn't look quite put together, I'm very sorry to say. For someone who is very service over looks, she can still provide, but for me, it was very much a last hurrah.
★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
6/10