PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

A little surprise in Royal Oak

Mkz

Pervert
Messages
313
Reactions
404
Sometimes I'm hunting for new talent in the central area. Recently I went to a rub and tug shop in Royal Oak. There is a new lady who just started this month. I like her short, small size, especially as she has that Asian milf next door feeling. When she was naked in front of me, those mature big tits really took me by surprise. Even though she's aged with a mum tum and doesn't have the prettiest young face, those natural big tits on such a small body really took my breath away. Not to mention her light skin tone and nice juicy little peachy ass. Especially when she turned around, she kind of looks like a petite young college girl from behind. I don't know if she has been trained professionally, but her massage skills and pressure points were really on point. Probably one of the best massage experiences I've ever had.

When her little hand started stroking my cock, I couldn't explain it, didn't feel like most rub and tugs, but felt more like the Asian milf next door. Especially when I grabbed her big soft tits, that feeling was incredible. I was eager to fuck her big tits but I couldn't hold it anymore... We both couldn't believe how intense my cumshot was, like shooting from a water gun (I can still remember that intense rush feeling while writing this...)

She didn't have a bush down there, just slightly shaved. She said her nipples are sensitive so I didn't manage to suck her light pinkish nipples, but it kind of turned me on somehow. Her legs are slim and well-proportioned, kind of like model legs without the length. You would probably enjoy the view if you're into leg fetish or footjob. Maybe it's too early to say for sure, but she might become my new favourite regular. Couldn't wait to try titfuck or cbj next time. So if you also like small size Asian milf next door type with big natural tits and excellent massage skills, you might consider to give her a try. Lucy works on Mon and Fri at Royalty Massage (5 Campbell Rd, 6241818)

1000045762.jpg

This AI generated photo looks like her without a mum tum.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top