PunterHub

Welcome to Punter Hub! The future home of the best punter community in New Zealand.

Bianca SC the little fuck bunny

MoodyHank

Sleaze
Messages
15
Reactions
99
Friday afternoon fun hour turned into one of the most impressive deep throat sessions of my life with Bianca from SC.

She said it was her first week at SC but I quickly learned Bianca is an experienced little fuck bunny.

She opened the apartment door hiding behind it as they do. After letting me in I enjoyed the view of her ass as she walked me up the stairs in only her lingerie. We did the paper work dance, I did a spray down in the shower, and we got back in the room.

She is a toned, small, Kiwi girl with some nice cultural ink (not Latin of course). Size 6, wouldn’t have been much more than 50kg wet, with a A/B cup. Long brunette hair and nice effort put into her make up. Age early 20s. Her face is not stunningly gorgeous, but her mischievous smile screams I’m going to suck the life out of your cock. And she did.

I always ask the girl at the start what she likes and Bianca was quick to tell me she likes to be submissive. Ok then I said, start sucking my cock I commanded.

She grabbed the blue rubber and put it on and put me in her mouth. She was laying on her front on the bed while I stood up, so I leaned in to touch her pussy while she sucked me. I felt her hands move to my own ass cheeks and she grabbed on to pull me further into her mouth. Without asking, she fully deep throated my cock in a remarkable display of skills.

Wow! Good girl! I said. It’s been a long time since I found a girl that can willingly get my entire meat down her throat. The type of girl that gets you to the back of her throat, and then forces you in even further past the tight squeeze at the back. I was momentarily in love.

Bianca got on her knees on the floor and did this some more, trying to prove to me it wasn’t a one off trick. She spent an impressive full 5 minutes just experimenting with how deep and how long she could keep her chin pressed up against my sack. Spit was flying and her eyes were watering.

I moved her up to the bed for some doggy. She has a small and toned ass. Reminded that she liked to be submissive I interpreted that as wanting to be fucked nice and rough. Bianca didn’t complain with some hard pounding, grabbing the bedding as we slapped our bodies together.

The room at SC was the hot one without a ventilation FFS so we were both getting sweaty here. I needed a break from doing the work so laid down for some cow girl. Bianca knew the drill and got on top to grind away. We made some pretty intense eye contact as she brought herself to orgasm not once but twice in quick succession, collapsing onto my chest afterwards.

The heat and good hard fucking meant we were due for a break and cuddle. We had a quick chat about life as she grabbed my still covered cock with all her cream all over in. Like a good girl, she got on her knees and cleaned me up. More deep throat followed which was even better from the side angle she was attacking my cock from. I fingered her pussy while she was doing this to feel just how wet she was.

Bianca had brought me back to fully hard again and we recommenced a variety of positions, mish, doggy, corner of the bed, each time with me testing how far this little girl could handle me pounding the shit out of her as deep as I could get.

My hour with Bianca was a hot sweaty mess but one of the best punts I can remember. It will be filed away in the wank bank for years.

If you want a good little fuck bunny with a hot need to gag on your cock, go see Bianca. I plan to again.
 
Back
Top